Saturday, April 23, 2011

How to creatively display your child's artwork

Last year, I enrolled my little girl into a wonderful preschool and before too long, she was coming home with more artwork than I knew what to do with and heaven forbid I throw it away. It became pretty evident that I was going to have to think of a creative way to display her hard work. After many google searches, I stumbled across an inexpensive option:

For an entire year, I hung up every single piece in her room. Sorry for the horrible lighting but the paint in our house casts a horrible yellow cast on every single photo. You get the idea, though, right?



Then, I simply took a picture of each piece of artwork and uploaded the photos into my computer.

The easiest step was loading all of the photos into Snapfish and choosing one of their poster photo collages. The hardest part of the whole process was deciding which 30 photos I was going to chose.

The final product looked like this! LOVE!!!!


The whole project - frame and photo collage - cost about $30.

Want another money saving tip? Check out Ebates!! Ebates paid me $1.20 just for using their website to go shop off of Snapfish's website. They even provided 10% off my order and free shipping. Can't beat that!!!

No comments: